CLOSE THE DOOR AND BE SURROUNDED...by a new way to view your world and your everyday interactions. Welcome to your truth. In this blog I will explore a topic offered to me by my readers and friends. No one will like everything I say. Still, I hope to leave an impression and a new way to view the issue at hand in the end. So, sit back, explore, and appreciate your splendor as you are. And be sure to answer the short survey before you go.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

*A New Day & This Don't Make Sense*

I have had people in my life for years; people who didn't get me, couldn't do for me but couldn't last without me. We've grown apart. No longer do you know you need me. No longer does your call do anything but aggrivate me anyways. You're single tracking in your thoughts and activities. Your "friendship" if that, no longer means shit to me.

Smile, why are you so angry and bitter. Life has never been as hard as you make it. You can try and pass that resentment all you want but I won't take it. You standing still blocking lanes and causing accidents all around you. You don't see this mayhem? Life's too short for useless interactions. My words no longer reach you, so whatever happens just happens. I wanted a fuck for the rd but your mouthpiece proved useless and your phallus overused. All the while you bitched about what bitch gave her pussy to who.

Your rants are almost womanly. Your strength is in how loud you yell, never in what yo're saying. And you yell that you're rolling for keeps in a dice game you swear that you ain't playen. It's confusion, it's rediculousness, it's you. It's who you've allowed yourself to become. It pains me that years ago I saw so much potential in you and now I see how you wasted it. Denial is strong, strong.

You can't beat knowledge into people's skulls sweetie. Especially when you don't practice what you're preaching. Your rants are hipocritical. So what you're a king when you don't understand the magnitued of your purpose or how to execute it. I'm impatient with your many imperfections, restless with your assaults of everyone else's indiscretions. Done tryna make you see past your own bullshit. It's a new day. And this don't make sense. Good Luck with all you do.








"Why do you keep bringing me down man? Why you keep bringing me down. DON'T BRING ME DOWN."



No comments:

Post a Comment