CLOSE THE DOOR AND BE SURROUNDED...by a new way to view your world and your everyday interactions. Welcome to your truth. In this blog I will explore a topic offered to me by my readers and friends. No one will like everything I say. Still, I hope to leave an impression and a new way to view the issue at hand in the end. So, sit back, explore, and appreciate your splendor as you are. And be sure to answer the short survey before you go.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Fuck You and Your Sometimes Love

Fuck the pretenders forget about the fakers.
Cause even though they hate me, I'd rather have haters.
Cause sometimes it sweet, then others its sour.
We can go from love to hate in little more than hours.
You fucken with my energy, you taken all my power,
With this schizophrenic love that grows then wilts like flowers.
It barbaric in its nature, your love has not evolved.
I wish that I had known this before we got involved.
I thought that it was cute you wore your feelings on your sleeve.
And I thought carrying you in my heart would keep the buckle out your knees.
But when I need you to stand tall, you always fall face first.
And where I thought this love a blessing, I'm seeing its a curse.
Cause as long as there are "if" clouds for you to dream of love lasting,
Then you'll pretend you'll give parachute if the planes crashing.
But when reality's in focus and shit is really hard,
You'll say you protecting your credit when you hide your black card.
I must have been an idiot to think that you would change.
With your hood rich mentality and "Lords Prayer" chain.
Cause you don't have a girlfriend, you say you got a wife.
But you couldn't conceive of family to save your fucken life.
And everything's about you and if its not it not important.
And you're the only one who bleeds, everyone else's skins absorbent.
Thank you for for the wasted time, congratulations on your performance.
Now that we've crossed the finish line cause I see now I can't afford this.
Fucken roller coaster fare, that comes with migraines and make-ups.
I'm always high off your nonsense, I just wanna wakeup.
And be loving someone grounded in reality, who loves me just cause.
So you shit bitch good riddance. Fuck You and your sometimes love!!


I don't want a person in my life who will mourn me like breakfast when I die, but never fucken appreciated my value when I was living. Someone who waits for that big issue to come so they can prove they love me, but on a daily they prove they don't even love themselves. Some chick rationing out their love like they're in a war zone. The muthafucker that always got the right shit to say when it's calm, but who ain't looking for me in a storm. Naw, they too busy feeling sorry for themselves because they lost me to fucken find me and help me. To hold my hand when the guns in my face and I say take me not her. Because of that I'm better off alone. Keep your sometimes if you find the time in the right month every other leap year when its 72 degrees and the sun is shining cause no kids in GA pissed the bed last night and only if the cow in Texas who has mad cow disease can be cured by Thursday love. You know who I'm talking to. This is for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment